WHAT IS THE USDA RURAL HOUSING PROGRAM?
The purpose of this program is primarily used to help low-income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas.
USDA Rural Housing Program offers the following important features:
• 100% financing available
• 6% seller concessions allowed
• No maximum loan limits
• 30-year fixed-rate mortgages
• Must be in non-metropolitan areas
• Single family/owner occupied homes
• If appraised value is above the sales price you can use the difference for concessions, repairs, etc.
Stepping Stone Mortgage, Inc. is a qualified mortgage lender with all loan officers and processing staff trained to handle your inquiries. Our dedicated staff will help you through the loan process in a very efficient manner for you to purchase or refinance your home.
For additional information please click on the link below.
For property eligibility please click the link below.