The items below are required in order to complete your loan application, please provide all applicable documents in a timely manner.
All documents must be dated within 60 days of closing, updated documents may be required throughout the loan process.
- Two consecutive computer generated pay stubs for most recent 30 days. The paystubs must show Year to Date of income (if they do not, please advise us as soon as possible)
- Last 2 years of W2s (for any and all employers)
- Last 2 years of personal federal tax returns with all schedules.
- Last 2 years business federal tax returns with all schedules.
- Most recent 2 consecutive months of bank statements for all bank accounts. ALL PAGES of statements are required, no exceptions. Please note that any non-payroll deposits to your checking/savings account will need to be documented and explained.
- Last 2 months' Investment/Retirement account statements. ALL PAGES of statements are required, no exceptions. Please note that any non-payroll deposits to your investment accounts will need to be documented and explained.
- Legible Copy of Photo ID and Social Security Card
- Current year award letter to verify Social Security / Disability Income (if applicable)
- Current Mortgage Statement for all financed properties (if applicable)
- Copy of Home Owners Insurance Declarations Page for all Real Estate Owned
- Copy of current years property tax statement for all Real Estate Owned
- All Bankruptcy Papers & Discharge Documents
- Divorce Decree and/or documents to show alimony/child support judgments
For any questions regarding the required items above please contact us at (541) 683-3300