WHAT IS THE USDA RURAL HOUSING PROGRAM?
The purpose of this program is primarily used to help low to moderate income individuals or households purchase homes in rural areas.
USDA Rural Housing Program offers the following important features:
• 100% financing available
• 6% seller concessions allowed
• No maximum loan limits
• 30-year fixed-rate mortgages
• Must be in non-metropolitan areas
• Single family/owner occupied homes
• If appraised value is above the sales price you can use the difference for concessions, repairs, etc.
Stepping Stone Mortgage, Inc. is a qualified mortgage lender with all loan officers and processing staff trained to handle your inquiries. Our dedicated staff will help you through the loan process in a very efficient manner for you to purchase or refinance your home.
For additional information please click on the link below.
USDA Income Eligibility
For property eligibility please click the link below.
USDA property eligibility