The items below are required in order to complete your loan application, please provide all applicable documents in a timely manner.
All documents must be dated within 60 days of closing, updated documents may be required throughout the loan process.
- Two consecutive computer-generated pay stubs for most recent 30 days. The paystubs must show Year to Date of income (if they do not, please advise us as soon as possible)
- Last 2 years of W2s (for any and all employers)
- Last 2 years of personal federal tax returns with all schedules.
- Last 2 years business federal tax returns with all schedules.
- Most recent 2 consecutive months of bank statements for all bank accounts. ALL PAGES of statements are required, no exceptions. Please note that any non-payroll deposits to your checking/savings account will need to be documented and explained.
- Last 2 months' Investment/Retirement account statements. ALL PAGES of statements are required, no exceptions. Please note that any non-payroll deposits to your investment accounts will need to be documented and explained.
- Legible Copy of Photo ID and Social Security Card
- Current year award letter to verify Social Security / Disability Income (if applicable)
- Current Mortgage Statement for all financed properties (if applicable)
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance Declarations Page for all Real Estate Owned
- Copy of current years property tax statement for all Real Estate Owned
- All Bankruptcy Papers & Discharge Documents
- Divorce Decree and/or documents to show alimony/child support judgments
For any questions regarding the required items above please contact us at (541) 683-3300